Sunday 4 January 2015

A YEAR IN REVIEW

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it's a new year already, this year (last year) has just flown by and what a year it has been!! Some incredible highs and some hit the ground rock bottom lows......here we go!

In February my bestest got married and oh my what a magical day it was, now I know you will be thinking that I'm biased so obviously I'm going to say that, but it truly truly was!!! Everything was just perfect, the setting, her dress, the flowers, the band it was like being apart of an amazing film and I can honestly say I don't think I've ever cried so much from happiness in my life!! 












In May this little monkey was born and totally brightened up my life with her tiny hands, those darling eyes and an infectious giggle like no other.




My little Amélie bear continues to get more and more beautiful every day, so talented is she that Santa even called upon her this year to help out with elf duty.






More recently, last week as it happens this little monkey made his appearance, unfortunately I have to wait 47 more sleeps until I get to snuggle up to him, his big (but still little) brother and my other favourite who sadly doesn't live here....can not wait!! 





The rapid spiral down to 30 is fast approaching me.....shriek!! And I never thought that after nearly 9 years I would be heading there single, but life has a funny way of pulling the rug out from under you without warning and that's what happened nearly 5 months ago. It's been a massive adjustment, but I have to say not quite as scary as I thought it was going to be largely due to these wonderful gems that have kept me going with their love presents, cuddles, encouragement, support and down right hysterical behaviour!! There have been times when I honestly couldn't breathe and I thought I might just wet myself, and I for that I can not thank you enough. You know who you are, and I love you lots. 











Unfortunately I still continue to lose my battle to Fabricitis and as a result I have kept a multitude of quilt and fabric shops in business this year in a number of countries, here are a few of those piles.....





And the creations they helped create for a multitude of special occasions - Daddy's 50th, Granny's birthday, the birth of The Vinster, 2 quilting bees and a ridiculous amount of UFOs








In amongst all of this chaos, the highs, the lows, the hangovers, the laughter, the tears, the weddings, the babies, the break ups, the birthdays, the funerals and the almost start of something wonderful, I have successful managed to lose 31lbs so although I'm dangerously close to becoming Bridget Jones....at least I will be a skinny one!!

Look out 2015 I'm coming for you.

Much Love
Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment